Are you outgoing, upbeat & trustworthy with great communication, people & some sales skills? Do you know what great customer service? Can you deliver it? Looking for an employer that respects you & gives you the opportunity to learn & grow?
Highland Park Automotive is seeking an honest, friendly career-minded individual with a can-do attitude & a willingness to learn for an entry level Service Writer/Customer Relationship Manager position.
What does a Service Writer do you might ask?
- Keep a steady flow of customers looking for repairs & maintenance
- Prepare profitable estimates
- Sell needed repairs & maintenance
- Order parts
- Perform various marketing duties to keep the phone ringing
- Various customer service duties
As an employee of HP Automotive you can expect:
- Mon-Fri 8-5 work week, no weekends or late nights
- Weekly Salary with production incentives
- Benefits package
- Ongoing paid training
- Clean, organized shop
- Upbeat, positive atmosphere where your respected and encouraged to learn and grow
Please don’t be put off if you lack auto experience. We do ask that you have a basic understanding of a vehicle and are willing to learn the ins & outs of Auto Service Sales
If this sounds like a good fit for you, forward your resume to us